Plan Your Event
Planning a birthday celebration, girls’ night out, rehearsal dinner, or business/networking event? Petit Philippe offers the perfect mix of ambiance and service to make your event special. We’ll work with you to customize a tasting flight to suit your budget and occasion. During regular tasting room hours, we typically can accommodate parties of 24 seated, or 70 standing. Through our relationships with local restaurants, we can assist with menu planning/catering, or we can provide simple cheese and charcuterie platters and in-house gourmet chocolates. Should you require a more private venue, we also offer the option of a ‘buy-out’ in which you and your guests will have Petit Philippe entirely to yourselves.
TIPS FOR PLANNING YOUR EVENT AT PETIT PHILIPPEBelow are thoughts and questions we suggest you keep in mind as you begin to plan your event at Petit Philippe:
- Have an estimated per person or total budget so we can recommend appropriately priced wines
- Try to anticipate your headcount
- Do you wish to focus on a specific wine region, such as Bordeaux or California, or a particular type of wine, such as Pinot Noir, or are you open to our recommendations on crowd-pleasing wines?
- Do you wish to have a full ‘program’ for your event, during which our staff will guide you through each wine in the flight, explaining the varietal, vintner and other key points of interest about each wine, or do you prefer to select one or two wines to be poured by the bottle to your guests, cocktail-party style?
- Would you like to pair any wines with our house-made artisan chocolates?
- Will you serve food at your event? If so, hot appetizers or cold platters? Plated or family style? Will you provide the food yourself, or would you like us to coordinate with our restaurant partners?
- Are you comfortable sharing the space with our walk-in guests? We can work with you to locate your party within the space to provide maximal privacy and service for your guests while allowing us to ‘keep the doors open.’
- Do you prefer to have the entire shop and tasting room to yourself? If so, please consider that if we must close early to accommodate your event, we will need to ensure that your event will offset that lost business due to our closure. We also may consider extending our regular hours to accommodate your event.