• All products are added to your cart.
1 / 1

Caraccioli Cellars Brut Cuvée Santa Lucia Highlands 2015

Michel Salgues, previously head winemaker at Roderer Estate, leads the Caraccioli Cellar's Sparkling Division. Utilizing the méthode champenoise this 2015 Vintage Brut Cuvée shows the true potential of Santa Lucia Highlands fruit.
Available in store: Check availability
Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow! You got: 03:39 hours


Varietal: 60% Chardonnay and 40% Pinot Noir. All grapes are hand harvested The cuvée begins fermentation in stainless steel tanks with 20% of the wines finishing the fermentation in neutral French oak barrels. The remaining 80% of the cuvée undergo similar oak aging once the primary fermentation is complete. The total time on oak is approximately 2 months. The cuvée is racked back to tank, bottled, and left to age sur lies for 4 years. Riddled and disgorged in house, the wine ages on cork for an additional 18 months prior to release.

Taste: Fruit aromas including Macintosh apple, apricot and lemon zest underpin floral notes enhanced with rich vanilla, creamy lemon and honeycomb. On the front palate there is a crisp savory acidity and a structured mouth feel that delivers tastes of citrus and stone fruit with hints of minerality.