• All products are added to your cart.
1 / 1

Champagne J. M. Sélèque "Solessence" Extra Brut Rosé NV

Widely considered one of the most approachable Champagnes from J. M. Sélèque, this Extra Brut Rosé NV has a floral character, and rich red fruits on the palate. The Pinot Meunier is the star in this blend as it provides the pink hue and texture.
Available in store: Check availability
Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow! You got: 03:39 hours

Description

Varietal: The Solessence blend (45% Chardonnay, 40% Meunier, 15% Pinot Noir.) + 10% of our Meunier Infusion + 5% of our Pinot Noir Coteaux Champenois. Vinification and fermentation of single parcels, 90% with alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 10% in oak barrels with no malolactic fermentation.

Taste: Light pink hue in the glass with consistent fine bubbles. Red fruit and wild flowers on the nose with a dry and crisp finish.