• All products are added to your cart.
1 / 0

Tenuta Argentiera "Villa Donoratico" Bolgheri 2019

Tenuta Argentiera in the small but prestigious DOC Bolgheri within the Maremma region of Italy blends countryside & sea. A terroir celebrated for “Super Tuscans”, the '19 Villa Donoratico punches above its weight for body, structure & density.
Available in store: Check availability
Ordered before 18:00:00, delivered tomorrow! You got: 03:39 hours

Description

Varietal: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Petit Verdot. All varieties are vinified separately; fermentation and maceration took place in stainless steel tanks for roughly 20-25 days at a controlled temperature. After undergoing malolactic fermentation, 80% of the wine aged in 500-l French and Austrian oak tonneaux while the remaining 20% in 225-l French oak barriques. 

Taste: Fresh and fruity with a combination of herbs (basil/parsley) that complement currants and cherry with notes of cedar, iron, and spice. It’s medium-bodied with firm, silky tannins and a crisp finish.